|Пуснато на: Чет Яну 26, 2006 13:48 Заглавие: JOB OFFER: multimedia designer trainee
|www.kalteswasser.com is seeking to hire a
Multimedia Designer Trainee
We are a multimedia-agency with offices in Berlin, Saarbruecken and Sofia. We are looking for a motivated designer trainee for our office in the centre of Sofia. Last year students are welcome. Working time is 20-40h/week. If approved after a paid two-week test period you will start work in February 2006.
We develop multimedia and internet solutions for a list of foreign clients including BASF, the German Ministry of Justice, Unicef, Siemens, NAVTEQ and others.
You will assist our Art Director in his design duties. Typically your responsibilities will involve developing interface designs according to a general design concept and adapting screen designs or animations to various size formats.
The level of creativity, variety and responsibility of your tasks will depend on your performance, including aesthetics, attention to detail, speed and ability to work independently.
- some experience in screen design and/or animation;
- a closer acquaintance with Photoshop and Flash. Work with other graphic software, as well as some knowledge of website development, HTML and/or Action Script are definitely a plus;
- a basic grasp of typography and layout principles;
- English or German, spoken and written.
You will gain hands-on multimedia experience within a seasoned professional team, enjoy flexible work time and make long term contacts to jump-start your career after finishing your training. Your desire to learn will be encouraged and advice from the (not so) old dogs will be always at hand.
(in English or German)
- CV with a recent photo;
- letter of motivation (including your plans for professional development and expected salary);
- samples of your design projects and/or course work (in electronic format).
Send your application to email@example.com. Links to online projects are welcome.